Your combined print & digital subscription
Please read the following information before proceeding.
- To arrange access to the digital edition you’ll need your Slightly Foxed membership number (subscription reference). This can be found on the address label for your printed issue of the quarterly and on most other subscription correspondence.
- If you have a longstanding subscription to Slightly Foxed but do not know your membership number, please get in touch with the SF office: email@example.com / 020 7033 0258.
- If you have just purchased a new subscription to Slightly Foxed you will not be able to access the digital edition until your subscription has been set up by the humans in the SF office and a membership number assigned to you. This can take up to 5 working days.
- If this is your first visit to Exact Editions please register a new account on this page. NB Exact Editions are our digital providers and their website is separate from ours. This means your Slightly Foxed website log-in details will not work here. Please feel free to set up your Exact Editions account using the same email address and password that you use for Slightly Foxed if this is easier for you.
- If you already have an Exact Editions account for reading other magazines, please enter your Slightly Foxed membership number and then log in using those account details. If this is your first visit to Exact Editions please register a new account on this page.
Don’t forget to check the ‘I’m not a robot’ box at the bottom of this page before clicking the ‘register’ button! If you get stuck please get in touch with Olivia and she’ll be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7033 0258.
We do hope you’ll enjoy reading the digital edition of Slightly Foxed.
Please enter your subscription/membership reference number which is printed on your membership letter. You will need to enter your membership/subscription number without any preceding zeros or letters (i.e. 1234, not SF001234 or SF 0001234)